Frequently asked questions
1st Month Direct Debit
If your direct debit usually comes out on the first of the month, you will be charged on the 1st April ahead of us reopening our indoor facilities on 12th April. This will be a discounted rate as it will not include access to our indoor facilities before 12th April. The amount you are debited will also reflect any credit you are owed from previous closures.
15th Month Direct Debit
If your direct debit usually comes out on the 15th month you will be charged as normal from 15th April. The amount you are debited will reflect any credit you are owed from previous closures.
All memberships and season tickets will be extended by the amount of time lost due to the Centre being closed. All annual or season ticket memberships will be active again once the Centre re-opens. Your membership will resume from 12th April.
You can request to Freeze via the contact us section on our website.
Members can book one activity per day whilst we have social distancing measures in place.
Members can book via our website or mobile app from 8th April. For day pass bookings please contact the City Baths team on 0191 261 7206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any pre-paid bookings have been credited to your account automatically as a cashless balance. There is no need to contact us. We will do this for you.
Lessons will resume on or shortly after the centres reopen. We will be in touch to confirm exact dates and confirm your lesson time in the coming weeks.
All members and registered Fusion users can access Fusion on Demand.
Your log in details are the same as those you use when making an online booking at your centre.
To reset your password click here.
To log in click here.
Fusion on Demand is not yet available to the wider public.
For further assistance please firstly read our how to guide here, if we have not answered your query please contact email@example.com
Firstly, please check your junk email. If it is not in there, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to ‘opt in’ to receive emails from us. Please also follow your local centre’s social media pages for updates.
Sorry to hear that you’re looking to leave. If you still wish to cancel you can do so by completing the ‘give notice of membership cancellation’ form found on the left hand side panel on the ‘contact us’ page of our main website www.fusion-lifestyle.com.
Please go to the ‘Contact Us’ page on the website to leave an enquiry. Please select whether it is a Centre specific or general enquiry and one of our team members will respond as quick as we can.
Please see below for the complete procedure for our customers to follow when visiting our Centre/Pool.
How do I access the centre?
Before you arrive:
1. All sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app. This applies to members and pay-as-you-go customers, to ensure we have no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space. This also complies with the Government’s track and trace requirements.
2. When booking select your chosen class or session time.
3. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class as you will not be allowed access. If you arrive late, you will be refused entry.
4. Please come ‘gym-ready’ or ‘beach-ready’ with your workout clothes or swim costume already on. Changing facilities will be closed until 12th April.
5. The water fountains will be out of use until further notice, please bring your own filled drinks bottle.
Important – Please only start to queue at the centre at the start of your allocated 10-minute entry window. Before this time, please wait away from the entrance and ensure social distancing is adhered to.
1. Face coverings are mandatory for all staff and customers in communal areas, please ensure you are wearing these on arrival and if you enter the building including to access the toilets. They can be removed while exercising.
2. You don’t need to be anxious about whether you will be admitted. Your pre-booked session or class is guaranteed if you are on time.
3. Please wait to be called to reception by a team member and maintain social distancing at all times, the safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
4. Have your membership card ready, this will be required on every visit. If you don’t have one, this will be given to you on your first visit.
5. On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
6. When you are called through to reception, simply swipe you card at the turnstile to gain admission.
7. Follow the directional signage, please maintain a safe social distance at all times. There will be a one-way system in place, so please follow the arrows as directed.
8. Staff will be on-hand to assist at all times.
1. We will be utilising ‘double’ lanes so there is plenty of space to swim at a safe distance from other users
2. Use the lane (slow, medium, fast) most appropriate for your ability, based on users already in the pool.
3. Use the steps to enter the pool, ensuring social distancing.
4. Swim responsibly, maintaining social distancing at all times, follow the correct directions (clockwise within your roped section). Do not overtake.
5. If you need to rest at the end of the pool, move to the side of the lane to allow other swimmers to pass.
6. Avoid overtaking while swimming. Consider changing lanes during the session if this is not an appropriate lane.
1. We have reduced our capacity to give you plenty of space to enjoy your swim. While you can swim without social distancing within your family/ household, you will need to respect other pool users and families and ensure social distancing is maintained from other groups.
2. Our Swimming Pool Admission policy applies; all children under 4 years must be supervised by an adult (aged 16+) on a 1 to 1 basis. Children aged 4-7 years must be supervised by one adult to a maximum of 2 children. If this minimum supervision is not adhered to, we will not be able to allow entry to the session.
How long is the Gym session?
When you book, you will select an available time slot to attend your gym session. You have from the start time of that session up to 9 minutes post start time to enter the centre. If later than 9 minutes post the start time, you will not be allowed to enter.
Once you have entered the centre, you then have 60 minutes to use the gym. So, for example if your gym session starts at 10:00 you can enter the gym from between 10:00 and 10:09 and your session will end at 11:00.
Please exit the gym at the end of your allocated time as there will be others waiting to enter at their allocated slot. This is to ensure we are always at or below our gym floor capacity at any one time to ensure we are adhering to government guidelines.
This is to ensure that we are promoting a ‘fair use’ policy. This will allow us to manage the bookings more effectively and encourage members to cancel a booking if they cannot attend in enough time to give other customers the opportunity to attend.