There has never been a more important time to look after your health and well-being. We can help you to make a difference, so you are physically and mentally more resilient, and able to enjoy life in the coming months.
As part of our phased reopening plans, our programmes and activities continue to grow with more being added over the coming weeks. There is plenty to choose from! We offer a range of memberships with options to suit every budget giving you greater flexibility at a time where you need it most.
In reopening of our centre we have introduced a range of new measures that are in line with Government guidance to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable visit. A summary of these are:
- All sessions are to be pre-booked and paid for online or via the Fusion Lifestyle app which complies with the Government’s test and trace service and ensures that the centre has no more than the permitted number of users and you have plenty of personal space.
- Gym users are asked to come ‘gym-ready’ with your workout clothes already on. Dry side changing room remain closed. For swim users, please come ‘swim-ready’ with your swim costume already on. Changing cubicles are available for use after your swim.
- In the centre you will find hand sanitiser stations and directional signage in place to help get you to where you need to be.
- You will find ample cleaning materials in centre, everyone is responsible for cleanliness so please ensure you clean all kit, including exercise mats, before and after use.
- Gym equipment has been spaced out and different areas of the centre have been used to provide additional space.
- Some group exercise classes may have been moved to larger areas or outside (weather permitting) to ensure everyone has plenty of personal space.
- For lane swimming we are utilising ‘double’ lanes. Swimmers need to use which lane (slow, medium, fast) is most appropriate for your ability.
We look forward to restarting your fitness goals with you and to welcoming you into the centre soon! To visit our frequently asked questions, click here FAQs.