Fitness Membership FAQs
Date: April 2020
What happens to my direct debit?
There is no need to cancel your membership or direct debit. While the centre is closed we will have automatically transferred all members on our great value package for you to help you keep fit, active and healthy. For £10 this gives you:
- A great range of on-line fitness sessions to suit all ages and abilities. Classes are available at any time with Fusion’s exclusive free access to ‘Les Mills On Demand’ providing hundreds of ‘at home’ classes from the world’s leading group exercise provider; the normal price for this alone is £12.99 per month. Click here
- A guarantee of returning to full membership with all your current benefits and privileges still in place, and no membership price rise before 2022. This means that you will continue to enjoy the 2019 price level and avoid the scheduled price rise in 2020 and in 2021.
- If you have a MYZONE account with us, it will remain active and your workouts will still upload to their profile. Click here
- If you don’t, you can get one at an exclusive discounted rate. Click here
We are also delighted to confirm that we will be adding further value from April, which will include:
- Additional fitness videos from a wide range of sources, including Life Fitness, Apex and more
- Nutritional and health & wellbeing information
- Member challenges
- And much more to follow……
- Life Fitness digital coach app
- A special discount code for 25% off all products from Physical Company for home exercise equipment
However, we understand that not everyone may want to take this option so, if you don’t, you can opt for a rolling monthly free freeze. This will enable you to reactivate your membership when we re-open, but without the benefits and price guarantees of the £10 freeze option. If you would prefer to do this, please click here and fill out the form choosing the drop down ‘Freeze my membership” option
How do I access the Les Mills online classes?
To register for the Les Mills classes To register, click here.
What happens to my annual membership?
While the centre is closed, we will be automatically putting your membership freeze for the duration of the closure. Once we are reopen, we will restart your membership adding time that we were closed to end of your membership duration. Meaning you will not miss out
What happens if I’m pregnant or over 70?
All pregnant women and members over 70 have been transferred to a free freeze for 3 months. We will update all members when we know more or if we need to extend this.
Will I get a refund for any closures?
We have automatically placed your membership on a freeze. We will not be processing any refunds until we have a clearer understanding on the situation.
Why can’t I access the online booking system?
All online booking accounts are suspended until further notice.
When are you likely to re-open the leisure centres again?
The centres will open following guidance from the government.
Like many service providers at this time, we are working on a severly reduced team. They are working hard to answer all of your queries and support our members as quickly as possible. However, due to the uncustomary high demand, there may be a slight delay in responding to you. We are working closely with local public health authorities and all official updates from the government and we will keep you up to date on what is happening going forward.
Should you wish to contact us, please email us on email@example.com
The Fusion Lifestyle Team